The following advertisements are published as a service to our Members and by no means reflect or hold liable the FNL Pilots Association for any misconduct outside the use of this website.
If you would like to list an advertisement, please join our membership.
- For Lease/RentPosted Aug 9, 2021Executive Hangar
2,400 Sq Ft heated hangar for Lease/rent. 60’ wide X 40’ deep with 57’ hangar door. Private parking and entrance. Gas, Water, Electricity. Heated with Bathroom, shower, and mechanical room with Utility Sink. Private Office/Pilot Lounge with separate heat and A/C. Contact by e-mail or cell phone.
- For SalePosted Jan 26, 2021Through-the-fence runway access, Aviation/industrial land opportunity of approximately 1.57 acres. The site could house up to a 10,000 – 15,000± SF building, which is supported by a 50’ interior taxilane to accommodate light to mid-sized jet aircraft. In addition, the site can provide self-fueling or the option of airport fueling through FBO.
- For Lease/RentPosted Jan 26, 2021BA Group broke ground on the 1st phase of its Discovery Air development. Set to be completed in 4th Q of 2021, this first stage will offer 38,000 SF of modern office and hangar space (28′ door). Upon completion, the development will feature 4 state-of-the-art hangars.
- For SalePosted Jan 5, 2021To be built starting this spring! 3 Unit Hanger Each unit will be for sale or rent, each unit 61’ x 60’ with 19’ high door, bathroom, heated, polished or painted floor, & concrete Ramp. Get in early and you can have it finished to suit.
- For SalePosted Nov 23, 2020Homestead Hangar Official Launch Pre-Sale Pricing – Don’t Miss Your Chance Your New Dream Aircraft Condo Hangar Awaits At Fort Collins Regional Limited Pre-Sale and Reservation Pricing Starting at $350k – until December 15th. FNL’s Newest Condo Development www.BAGroup.aero/project/Homestead-Hangars Phone: 720-574-2018 Email: email@example.com
Aircraft & Other
- For SalePosted Aug 4, 2021Tronair 02-1032-0111 10 ton tripod jack (x2): $3,000 each
Tronair 02-7828-0110 5 ton jack: $2,500
Tronair Bead Breaker, 14-6801-0120: $2,900.00
Tronair oil service cart, 06-5042-0800: $1,350.00
Tronair G150 tow head, 01-0576-0000: $500.00
Tronair tow bar, 01-1201-0010: $1,500.00
- For SalePosted Jun 29, 20201/4 share 1981 Piper Seneca III for $55000 based at FNL. Six seats with club seating and 1500 lb useful load. Lots of bells and whistles: FIKI, XM weather, onboard radar, Garmin 345 ADS-B transponder with traffic and weather on GNS530W, KFC200 autopilot. Includes an equal share in a heated hangar at FNL.