The following advertisements are published as a service to our Members and by no means reflect or hold liable the FNL Pilots Association for any misconduct outside the use of this website.
If you would like to list an advertisement, please join our membership.
- For Lease/RentPosted Oct 12, 20202,400 Sq Ft hangar for Lease/rent. 60’ wide X 40’ deep with 60’ hangar door. Man door access to the street with private parking. Gas, Water, Electricity. Heated with Bathroom and Utility Sink. Contact by e-mail or cell phone.
- For SalePosted Jun 23, 202077,000 SF of new condominium hangars located at the Northern Colorado Regional Airport in Loveland, CO. Consisting of five (5) buildings and twentythree (23) total hangars, the development will be located on the Stearman taxilane and will be directly adjacent to the future Discovery Air FBO and Aviation Campus. Hangars are available in four (4) unit types, ranging from between 2,600 SF – 5,100 SF, and incorporating doors heights of 16’ – 18’. Designed with quality, efficiency, and functionality in mind these hangars will be delivered with first rate finishes and amenities. http://www.bagroup.aero/projects/homestead-hangars/
Aircraft & Other
- For SalePosted Jul 8, 20201/6 share in 1965 Cessna Skylane 182 model H. Hangered at FNL. 8500 hours TT; 175 hours SMOH; New, remanufactured engine just installed; Aspen 1000 PFD; Garmin GNS-530W; Garmin GMA 340; Garmin GTX 345 ADS-B; MX 170C radio; Insight Gem 2 Engine Monitor; S-Tec 60-2 Autopilot; Recent new panel and upholstery upgraded. More Info
- For SalePosted Jun 29, 20201/4 share 1981 Piper Seneca III for $55000 based at FNL. Six seats with club seating and 1500 lb useful load. Lots of bells and whistles: FIKI, XM weather, onboard radar, Garmin 345 ADS-B transponder with traffic and weather on GNS530W, KFC200 autopilot. Includes an equal share in a heated hangar at FNL.
- For SalePosted Jun 27, 2020Hangar Cleanout Items: All free. Email me and I’ll supply a contact # when you come up in the line email@example.com. 1) Red Dragon preheater — mounted on a lawnmower bed with propane tank; Blower is 115v AC. Condition unknown, haven’t used it in years; 2) papoose for carrying O2 bottle on back of seat; 3) Light duty homebuilt winch project — think a Skylane up a easy sloping ramp. Needs a 3v dc power source on pushbutton to activate — maybe make one out of a modified flashlight. Runs on 115v and has a motor that will start without tripping the breakers in the old hangars.
- For SalePosted Apr 29, 2020Bolen 770 tractor used for towing light aircraft. Battery about two years old, starts and runs good. Three speed with reverse. Has homemade aircraft towbar used with tractor to move light Cessna and piper aircraft. Asking $420.00